Thursday 22 December 2011

Successful Adaptation

Ok boys and girl! My successful adaptation after my flop of a first attempt at making sunflower sausages!

This is what success looks like vertically!

"How?", I hear you ask.

Step 1: slice his willy in half
Jokes! Don't wince. Don't puke, I'm trying not to.
Step 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8: slice the sausage along it's short axis approx 3/4 it's diameter, skewer both ends with a toothpick, fry, break your eggs in a bowl, scoop the yolk with some white and put in the sausage ring
To illustrate Steps 7 and 8
Continue to admire.....
Or if you're like me and only have one toothpick to go round, we'd have to wait for the white to cook and hold it allllltogether
Cheater's souffle: With the excess egg white, add some milk, cheese (and sugar) and pour into a poachette ring you bought to make sunflower sausages but later discover to be a rather useless accessory.


Enjoy a dinner bigger than your face :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment