Sunday 20 November 2011

OMG YAY!

Finished our two day course today. And I passed too!

It's a course we need to do and it is compulsory for our work. Although we had to pay £400+ each upfront, our work will reimburse us back. However, if we fail we need to re-take the course and the money comes outta our pocket the second time. Plus, it's sooooo time consuming!

So, I was really keen on trying to pass so I don't have to waste money on a re-take. That was my main motivation followed by the lack of stamina to study and sit in a course over the whole weekend. Passing with flying colours would have been a bonus but now that I'm older and (hopefully!) wiser, i feel there's more to it than the colours. It's how I have learnt from it and continue to improve rather than be judged on one test. Besides, I have a lot on my plate right now so getting one thing done properly really helps.

For a treat I decided on KFC! I love the hot wings. Really tastes like the real KFC back home. And, I have been looking forward to the Rekorderlig cider all week which I couldn't drink because I had to study. I have a report to write but I'm sure some alcohol would help make the report less mundane and appropriately humourous....

One down, many, many more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment