Sunday 26 February 2012

Aviation Style

It is that time of the month again when your truly heads to another land to explore the unknown. Unknown to me je la haha.

So, here's my travel get up. A little different from usual but the jacket is now what I call my travel jacket. It's an Abercrombie&Fitch item bought in Guangzhou, China. And although I'd like to think it is probably original I have some doubts as it says AF and Abercrombie. A little bit atypical to their current branding but the jacket is circa 2005. Another reason is it being size L and I'm pretty sure size L outside of China would be massive. Anyway, I had initially wrinkled my nose at the faux fur collar but everything about the jacket is 100% cotton and washable. So, now I love it! And, I use it for travel cos of the multitude of pockets I use to store valuables.

Cotton Old Navy scarf

Banana Republic Weekender Chino

Steve Madden Leather Boots that smells really strongly of leather. I can smell it from where I'm sitting.

Fossil Re-vintage Leather Bag

Mendoza Cabin Bag which is super light and it's a bag I have had for 7 years now!

No comments:

Post a Comment