Friday 28 October 2011

Good Day

I once read one of these prize winning books entitled, "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time" by Mark Haddon. I remember the autistic boy used to determine whether is day was gonna be good on the number of black and yellow cars he saw.

Today, I saw my friend put up a photo of a double rainbow over London:

An End-to-End Double Rainbow over London
Priceless
Pow'ed from SJ who pow'ed it from viral images all over the internet
I thought to myself, "With such a beautiful occurrence, what a shame I have to go to work in my windowless place of work".

Then, another friend across the whole put this up:

A Double Rainbow over Kuala Lumpur
Pow'ed from CL
Like the little autistic boy and his yellow cars, I thought to myself, "Two double rainbows and one seen as an end-to-end, it is gonna be a good day".

Off I head to my windowless place of work. It will be a good day. And, maybe some day I will see an end-to-end double rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment