Friday 18 May 2012

This Week

Wow, to imagine that one week ago I was brawling my eyes out like I just broke up with my ex. I contemplated blogging then but besides brawling my eyes out, trying to get over the problem and move on.. I had other pressing issues and couldn't blog.

Yes, been a bit busy lately.. or rather, as always.

Basically, last week was super busy and last Friday was no exception. I toiled and toiled and toiled and finished work at 7pm. I got an e-mail for a phone interview which was to be held between 5-8 pm and when I called, they said, "Sorry, didn't hear from you so no chance".

I didn't think I would have been so upset but I was really upset. First, macam panah stuck in my heart and I was numb. After pottering round the house and contemplating the day's events I just cried and cried and cried. Wa, I bersusah payah at work also no one appreciate and summore come home to get rejected. So, cried like waterfall lu. But still had afterwork work to do, so cry and do lor.

But this week has been pretty awe-sum. Had three job offers. The first one was a bit dodgy. The second one was teasing me. The third one was by far the best offer and interview and at one point, the guy said the nicest thing said to me this week:

"XX saw your application and he saw that you were going to AA and that you row. He told me not to interview you... but to just give you the job!". I was like, "Awwwww, danke! Danke! Wow". Ok, couldn't think of anything witty to say but maybe should have asked him why he didn't just give :-p

And so, I was gonna start a new section to this blog which I will call: The Nicest Thing Said To Me This Week.

Last week's nicest thing was by my friend MT. And the conversation is as below:
Me: Ey, MT, you got guy to intro to X or not?
MT: Ey! If got also I intro to you first la!!
Me: Ok, ok.. What about Y? You got guy to intro or not?
MT: I said already lor, if got also intro to you first la! Haha.

I guess things went pretty good this week despite also having one of the most sakit hati thing said to me this week. All-in-all, I guess I'm grateful and I am sorry for anything I did wrong...

1 comment:

  1. sorry to hear that u broke up with ur ex..
    take care~

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete